The 5th Annual GeckoFest Pub Crawl
Saturday, September 22nd
Beginning at 3:00 pm in Gulfport, Florida
$25 per person, tickets available at:
- Gulfport On the Rocks
- Tea & Me
- Country Harvest Craft Studio
Free Geckofest T-shirt with ticket purchase while supplies last!
Visit the following establishments between 3 - 6:30 pm
so as not to interfere with dinner business.
NO EXCEPTIONS! Please visit bar area only.
- LaCote Basque • 1 glass of house wine
- Peg’s Cantina • 1, 8oz glass of G.O.O.D. (Gulfport Original On Draft) beer bartender’s choice
- Yummy’s • 1 Chicago style hotdog
- Tangelos • 1 draft Narragansett
The following establishments until 10 pm:
- Peninsula Inn • 1 glass of house wine or domestic beer
- Cousin’s Pizzaria • 1 draft beer
- Neptune’s Grill • 1 Bud Lite draft
- Village Pub • 1 draft beer
- Tea & Me ( 8pm) • Sake Drop Kick (Fresh Lemonade over ice w/ Sake)
Last Stops! Open Late!!
- Gulfport On The Rocks • 1 well drink or house wine or domestic beer
- O’Maddy’s • 1 well drink, or house wine, or domestic beer.
No substitutions, please be courteous and remember to tip your server!
All events are sponsored by the Gulfport Merchants Association.
A portion of proceeds from the Gecko Ball, Gecko Fest Pub Crawl and Gecko Fest will benefit a planned public art installation in Gulfport’s Waterfront District.